Host a Sneak – Preview Screening
We’ve created a Screening Kit for eager individuals or groups to host screenings in libraries, community centers, theaters, churches, business rooms or even large living rooms. We’re excited about this grass-roots way to spread the film across the globe. We would love you to host a Sneak-Preview Screening and be among the first to see the film!
ANNOUNCEMENT! YOU CAN NOW HOST THESE SCREENINGS UNTIL DECEMBER 31st, 2016
Sign up by clicking the appropriate button below, and we will send you the Screening Kit full of ideas. This kit includes ways to have a successful and fun event in your home or for your organization.
When your friends and colleagues see the film we hope that it will inspire them to:
- Pre-order a DVD (at a special discounted rate) and buy other merchandise online at the screening
- Volunteer to host a screening in their home or for their organization
- Write articles to a local paper about the importance of this story
- Use social media to spread the word. Spread the word to their friends as airing dates are announced
- Or whatever they feel moved to do
If your event is in or around Los Angeles, or coincides with his travel, Ian would be happy to come for a Q & A after the film, schedule permitting. There is also the possibility of a conversation via Skype or Google Hangouts!
A Special Note: if you are going to host Screenings outside of the United States, and we would love you to, we cannot offer any discounts for ordering the DVD, and all items purchased in the Shop are subject to a $15 shipping and handling fee (that is what it costs us!)
Questions? Use the form below or email us directly at email@example.com